Thursday, December 4, 2008

"HEY WE'RE BACK" Episode 17

Click here to listen to the current episode!

In this episode, I explore my shortcomings as a soul singer, my success with weddings and bar mitzvahs, and some of the more subtle differences between me and James Taylor.

Soon, in Episode 17, I will answer the question: "What ever happened to Dr. Katz?" The truth is, he is scaling down his private practice and opening up HAPPY ACRES -- America's first THERAPY THEME PARK. I know that therapy is not supposed to be fun, but that does not mean you and your shrink can't spend a fun day at HAPPY ACRES.

7 comments:

oylenshpeegul said...

Hi. I can't seem to hear the latest episode. I get the following error:

301 Moved Permanently

Where did it go?

Thanks!

dmitrybrant said...

Works fine for me. Great episode, as usual!

Unknown said...

Do you realize your podcasts are not updating in iTunes? They only have episodes 1 and 2 from way back in August. I think you may have a broken link there somewhere.

Please fix it because I LOVE the show!

Thanks.

Tim @ tanukidreams.net said...

Great stuff! I grew up watching Dr. Katz and I'm so glad to find this podcast! Every episode cracks me up, I love it.

Ruth Z Deming said...

Having rediscovered you, Bro, I wanna thank you for - finally! - crediting the Winooski River which runs thru all of us who ever set foot in the Granite State including, but not limited to, Peter Roth, Carolyn Hughes, Judy Diamond, Njuguna Karina, Lil Ruthie Greenwold, Royce "Tim" Pitkin and the cast of The Fantastix.

Cain't wait to hear more, JPK!!!

Jadzia_Adrienne_Dax said...

Hmmmmmmm, spending a day with your shrink at a therapy theme park ... I think Dom Irara, *however you spell that, I was too lazy to look it up*, would enjoy that considering he always wanted to get into Dr. Katz's life. Hahahaha, you always make me laugh!!!

Librarian Russ said...

I'm going crazy trying to figure out how to get your podcast to work in iTunes. I thought you'd stopped making it after like eight episodes until I came across this blog and realized that the podcast just wasn't working.