Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"HEY WE'RE BACK" Episode 18

Click here to listen to the current episode!

The first stop is my favorite cafeteria in NYC, at the Cornell medical building. I used to meet my dad there for lunch. After lunch I decided to take the day off. I walked home and caught my wife in the act with another man and even though I have imagined this a million times I never thought I would have such a "violent" reaction.

The Hip Hop communiy...it sounds so cute, but most people do not consider themselves members of this group.

More than twenty years ago I became friends with a guy named Frank Morgan. I called hime about 15 years ago and last week he returned my call. We spent New Year's Eve together and reconnected almost immediately. He is a wonderful singer/songwriter so I took a break and shut up.

Visit Frank Morgan at iTunes.

2 comments:

Librarian Russ said...

I figured out why your podcast isn't working. You're linking to a page which redirects to where the mp3 is stored rather than to the mp3 itself. For example, your link here is to
http://wkatz.com/mp3/hwb-week18_01-27-2009.mp3
but it should be to http://www.jonathankatz.com/wkatz/mp3/hwb-week18_01-27-2009.mp3

If you change the links to refer to the jonathankatz.com/wkatz address rather than the wkatz.com address, they should begin showing up in itunes.

Best,
Russ

gaijintendo said...

Hey you're back! Hooray to that!