Friday, August 3, 2007

"HEY WE'RE BACK" Episode 1

For the past year or so I've been creating a weekly radio show called HEY WE'RE BACK. The show has featured a number of famous and not-so-famous guests, ranging from music legends like Bob Dylan and Aretha Franklin...to Lewis, the exterminator from Orkin. What the show does not have is a broadcaster. But, using the magic of the internet you can now listen to HEY WE'RE BACK right here by clicking this link!

In this first episode we take a trip to New York City to visit with a dominatrix who specializes in grammar, and we'll also be spending some time with a variety of other cruel and interesting individuals. This trip will take you as far west as Idaho and as far east as your mind permits. Does that make sense? Not yet, but I'm hoping it will soon...

Click here to listen to episode 1 of HEY WE'RE BACK

Next week you will hear more of my life long struggle with directory assistance, a new installment of BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY and a rare and revealing interview with the LATE GREAT BARRY WHITE. We will also take a look at the very difficult task of GIVING BAD MEDICAL NEWS.

5 comments:

Mister Jon said...

Great stuff- eager for more!

Charles-A. Rovira said...

I am listening right now to you (a second time) "resisting help" and I am squirming in my chair trying not to burst out loud with laughter.

How come the MP3 is not complete like the streaming audio. (Which is a bit of an oxymoron since its a file stub which is streaming.)

Charles-A Rovira

http://www.MSBPodcast.com

Unknown said...

I love Jonathan Katz. If H. Jon Benjamin shows up at all, I'll cry tears of joy.

Charles-A. Rovira said...

Well, I've got week 1. Now how about working on week 2?

I hate podfaders.

Making a podcast is so easy. Granted writing is not, but we'd love some older material too.

Justin (koavf) said...

Welcome back! I have several fond memories of the good doctor.